Straightening your teeth can be achievable through Invisalign. With an advanced system like Invisalign you can see your projected smile digitally before treatment even begins! If you are looking for an alternative to wires, brackets and braces then Invisalign could be a great way to get the smile you’ve always wanted!
Advantages of Invisalign:
- Quicker results. On average Invisalign treatment is only 12-18 months long, giving you faster treatment than traditional braces.
- Proven results. With the list of Invisalign patients growing each year, the results are evident from the many success stories of those who have achieved a straight, beautiful smile.
- Comfortable fit. Without wires and brackets, clear aligners will not make sores in your mouth and SmartTrack material makes Invisalign more comfortable than other clear aligners
- Discreet. These aligners won’t bring unnecessary attention to your smile during the straightening process. You can get your dream smile without it interfering with the look of your teeth in the process.
- Convenient. Invisalign aligners are removable, allowing you to take them out for brushing, flossing and eating.
What to expect in the Invisalign process:
- Your first consultation will allow your dentist to examine your teeth and determine if Invisalign is right for your smile, going over your possible options for treatment.
- 3D imaging will be used to create a precise treatment plan from start to finish. You’ll be able to see what your smile is projected to look like by the end of treatment.
- This 3D imaging is then used to create multiple sets of aligners that you will switch out every week or so to constantly keep your teeth shifting in the right direction.
- Aligners will be worn for a minimum of 20 hours a day with the ability to remove them for brushing, flossing and eating.
- Check-ups will be scheduled every 6 weeks or so and you’ll begin to see results fast!
- Once treatment is complete, a custom retainer will be made for you to wear.
If you are looking for Invisalign in Newcastle, OK, your search is over! Call us today to schedule an Invisalign consultation and take the first step toward achieving your dream smile!